Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*#**#??!!##*

I love my mobile! Actually, I'm crazy about it! It's a Sony Ericsson W910i and obviously the main feature is the walkman facility...

The sound quality is supposed to be really good and all...I never doubted it...

No place for second thoughts about it's sound quality especially in the wee hours of the morning when it seems to have mustered up all it's energy to screech out my (((ALARM))) with zest and the damn alarm music (btw, I chose that horrid song in the hopes that it would jerk me out of my slumber and numerous snoozes) isn't all that great either (imagine setting a soft instrumental as an alarm).

To top it all, you try to switch it off and a whole list of options pops up, by the time you manage to pry your eyes wide open to read them...you are fully awake!!!...and so begins yet another day with a grumpy, groggy me dragging myself to the shower!!!

They should probably add this aspect as well in their adverts...walkman and excellent alarm


...a classic example of what one is capable of when one is deprived of topics to write about!!!!...sheesh...where's this world going??!!

No comments:

Shades of you...

On a balmy Thursday afternoon, I decided to step out for some sunlight and groceries. Blue eyeliner, lip gloss, and some jewelry…the first t...